Client: Freyssinet Ltd
Project: Humber Bridge
Joint Replacement, Bearing Removal and Fitment, Site Welding and Fabrication
Why SHAW Manufacturing
With all bridge projects SHAW Manufacturing follows a first time approch and seeks out opportunities to replicate and simulate key details, ensuring our employees are trained and ready to execute site operations safely and correctly.
- Establish datums and reference points to allow precision execution.
- Reduce possible errors to an absolute minimum.
- Ability to test and and determine correctness and varify competence.
- Able to provide assurance that tasks can be done within planned road closures when required.
Joint Replacement Project, which included:
- Marking and cutting of 4 existing welded joints
- Fitment of new expansion joints and welding in place.