SHAW Manufacturing Provides Pall Corporation with Electronic Pusher-Puller Lifting Tables
Client: Pall Corporation
Project: Master Gas System Expansion Project – Phase One
American filtration, separation and purification company, Pall Corporation required SHAW Manufacturing to supply pusher-puller lifting tables to be deployed on phase one of Saudi Aramco’s Master Gas System Expansion Project.
- Pall Corporation required a large volume of electronically operated pusher-puller lifting tables (40 in total) to be delivered in a very short timeframe.
- The products had to comply with client and international industry standards.
- A strict deadline had to be adhered to in order to avoid any additional charges.
- Pall required delivery of the goods to Saudi Arabia using DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) shipment terms, this was a first for SHAW Manufacturing.
Why SHAW Manufacturing
- SHAW Manufacturing has over 80 years of combined experience in supplying pipeline solutions to oil and gas projects across the globe.
- With facilities spanning 56,000 sq ft, SHAW Manufacturing possess the capabilities to supply a bespoke and full turnkey service from design right through to delivery of products for clients.
- Working alongside an extensive portfolio of high-profile oil and gas clients, SHAW Manufacturing’s solutions have been used on some of the biggest energy projects worldwide.
- Fully certified to ISO 9001:2015 standards, SHAW Manufacturing operates in accordance with the highest standards in the industry.
- With impressive buying power, SHAW Manufacturing was able to procure high quality materials quickly and at a lower cost meeting the client’s budget.
- The experienced design teams at SHAW Manufacturing were able to design the lifting tables to client and industry standards.
- SHAW Manufacturing’s skilled engineering team fabricated and manufactured the high volume of products with all 40 pusher-puller tables meeting the very highest standards.
- The products were sent in batches to meet with strict client delivery deadlines to avoid liquidation damage costs.
- The pusher-puller tables were successfully completed from design to delivery within client’s strict schedule and budget.
- SHAW Manufacturing were able to provide a rapid product turnover of the products without compromising on quality.
- SHAW Manufacturing successfully provided all services from its extensive facilities in house which saved the clients both time and money.