SHAW Manufacturing Work in Partnership with West African Based Company SRI EMAS Ltd
Client: SRI EMAS Ltd
Project: OCTP Gas Export Line
African-based offshore contractor SRI EMAS Ltd, required the design and manufacture of subsea pig launchers and receivers to be deployed on OCTP’s Gas Export Line Project.
- SRI EMAS required a bespoke 26” temporary subsea pig launcher and receiver to be manufactured to strict international standards.
- The products had to be able to integrate seamlessly with the existing pipeline structure in place.
- The launcher and receiver needed to be delivered on time and within budget.
- Due to the nature of the project, the products had to be suitable for subsea use.
Why SHAW Manufacturing
- SHAW Manufacturing has over 80 years of combined experience in supplying pipeline solutions to oil and gas projects across the globe.
- With facilities spanning 56,000 sq ft, SHAW Manufacturing possess the capabilities to supply a bespoke and full turnkey service from design to delivery for clients.
- Possessing an extensive portfolio of projects with high profile oil and gas clients, SHAW Manufacturing solutions have been deployed across the globe on major projects.
- Fully certified to ISO 9001:2015 standards, SHAW Manufacturing operates in accordance with the highest standards in the industry.
- With vast experience in the industry, SHAW Manufacturing successfully procured and purchased high quality materials at low cost to the client.
- The highly skilled and knowledgeable design teams at SHAW Manufacturing were able to create the 26” temporary subsea pig receiver and launcher.
- Using the experience and knowledge gained from the industry, the engineering team were able to fabricate and manufacture the products to seamlessly integrate with existing pipework.
- Successful end to end completion of the project, meeting deadlines for delivery and adhering to a strict budget.
- The high-quality products created will ensure the pipes remain in good condition for successful transport of the gas.
- Providing a full service from its impressive facilities, Shaw Manufacturing was able to create quality products in a short timeframe and at a low cost to the client.